2014年2月12日星期三

Clever spiderman

When I saw this photo, I was so curious why this spiderman want to show his feet. But after I carefully check this photo, I found that there are something on the bottom of his feet. Do you know what is this?
As we know, people will not wear the other shoes or something if they wear spiderman zentai costume. Because the shoes will make someone look like unflexible. And this kind of costume is very suitable for the role in movie. That is why we see so many people without any shoes in cosplay party. But it is a hard time for coser if he/she wears it in a long period. Do you have any way to avoid this situation?
After I saw the description under the photo, I knew that this man glues the leather by strong adhesive. Finally, he can walk out and nobody will pay attention to his sole. He is so clever and you also can have a try. 



没有评论:

发表评论